As a former journalist, I’ve worked with AP Style for a decade and counting. However, I can and routinely do apply my clients’ house styles, some of which are based on the Chicago Manual of Style, and I keep both Chicago and AP within arm’s reach.
My past editing work has included:
- Rewriting/localization of Japanese and Korean comic books
- Copy editing for Edmunds.com and Inside Line, popular Web sites bringing consumers news and reviews about cars and the automotive industry.
- Editing services for contributors to Personal Injury Law: A Reference for Accident Victims.
- Proofreading for Sacred Spaces, a book published in 2003 on architecture of religious structures in Los Angeles.
- Proofreading academic theses and dissertations, for both native and non-native English speakers.